A Wandering American Indian Traveler

Native American cultural interpreter traveling, wandering, observing, wondering.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Again, small world, Seattle

I just rode in on a series 70 bus from downtown, to the U dist.
Listening, taking pictures of the Space Needle(I'm working on a "slide" show
titled "Viewing the Space Needle from Public Transit")
My version of "Views of Mt. Fuji.", which may already have been done,
doesn't matter.
This is mine.
Sitting just forward of the accordion fold, I heard tow people talking.
A family from Anchorage, a man who lived in Fairbanks some time ago, and me,
the listener, from Juneau.
Probably happens a lot here .
One of my buddies, went into the outback of Belze and met a coouple from
Juneau.
Safe journeys,,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home