A Wandering American Indian Traveler

Native American cultural interpreter traveling, wandering, observing, wondering.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Pain

Ooh, that familiar pain.
I went treasure hunting at a thrift store this morning.
Returned home,aches and pains.
I thought I could just wait it out.
Then I remembered how pain can really fatigue me.
If I'm not careful, if I don't take care of myself,
I'll let the pain ride, and it'll just drain me.
Little by little.
I'll sleep poorly, wake up tired, and recycle the fatigue.
So, I took some pain meds, napped for thirty minutes,
took another thirty minutes to fully get moving.
Went for a long walk, for me, that's half an hour or so.
Stopped at a gyro place, then on to a used bookstore.
Good stuff.
Safe journeys,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home